Home

Monday, January 10, 2011

2010

Last year, 2010, was one of the worst years in my life. So many traumatic events happened that broke me and crushed me. That is the reason why I went into hiding for a while. I used to sign into blogger but could not post anything. I used to read your blogs but was not able to comment. I just did not feel like doing anything. Thanks to all who messaged me and showed concern. I got your messages and was really touched but I was too upset to react. I want to move on somehow. Hope I will get the strength.

But now I thought although its a bit late, I will come up with a post that has all my knitting and crochet work done last year. Its special because I started to knit and crochet in November 2009. So I completed one year last November.

Knitting
Crochet

Hoping for more peace in the new year and much more crafting.

8 comments:

Pearlin J said...

wish you all the best in the New Year Saritha.Hugs

nima said...

Good to see you back blogging....hope that this new year brings all the joy and happiness...and more crafting...

Happy New year

Thendral said...

Hope this new year will bring you more happiness and peace of mind. Wish you very happy new year!!!

Sandy said...

Saritha, your work is beautiful. For someone who has only been knitting and crocheting for a year, your work is fabulous. My wish and hope for you is a more peaceful 2011 in which you find comfort in the little things, hope for the future, and joy in every day. Hugs to you.

Sus said...

I very much wish you a peaceful and happy 2011. Also, I didn't realize that you had only been knitting a little over a year! How wonderfully you've progressed! Very nice, indeed!

mel @ loved said...

So nice to have you back! I hope this new year brings loads of peace & happiness your way x

boo4baby said...

I'm so glad to see you back. Sorry you had a rough year. Reading this post makes me stop and say a prayer for you and what lies ahead for you in 2011. Blessings!

Farah Muzaffar said...

So glad to see you again Saritha, and in spirits... past is now past, its difficult to forget but you should bear it and start a new day with desire and hopes...
I think you should check my new post and try to be a more brave and smart crafter...Love to see you with something new and creative like you are
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah